Since John was kind about the review of my daughter PJ Almeida's book, Canvas Windows, I thought I would briefly make available an mp3 copy for downloading and listening. To explain, this is an earlier edition, before the publisher renamed the book, its original title was tapestries. So, that will account for the differences you hear in the titles. Second, I made this mp3 using Text Aloud with the voice called Mike with a text file. It was an experiment and I had forgotten that it even existed. Anyway, you may or may not like listening to Mike read and that's OK. The link will be up for only a day or two, so, if you think you might want to listen to the story, here is the my link with the publisher's description just below it.

http://bartimaeus.us/pub_dom/tapestry.zip

     Canvas Windows
     by PJ Almeida

He had left a part of himself with them, he knew. Each one had become a part of
the story in his mind, each one could identify with the spirit of one of the
characters, and only they could know which one.

Samantha Perkins and her husband, Nick, live in the quiet little town of
Benetton, Maine, with their children and grandchildren. They spent their days
relaxing with their family and teaching their grandchildren Christian values
through thrilling adventure stories of imaginary places. But when Samantha
receives a puzzling phone call from her old roommate, Nancy, her quiet life of
family, faith, and fairy tales is turned on its head.

Nancy's life is in shambles. Her husband has died, her daughter destroyed her
most prized possession, and now she's missing. Just when things couldn't get
stranger, Nick begins to have visions of a new story to tell the grandchildren,
but unlike his other stories, he just can't quite figure out how this one ends.

In Samantha, Nick, and Nancy's quest to put Nancy's life back together, they
each find something more--the integral piece of the canvas of their lives. Join
new author PJ Almeida in looking through Canvas Windows--an adventurous story of
two worlds blended together by one man.
  280 pages - $20.99 (paperback)
  This item usually ships within 2 to 3 weeks.

This book is also available for purchase as an eBook download.  $12.99 (digital download) can be found here:

http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=978-1-61663-480-3

Enjoy!

Grant
Bartimaeus Alliance of the Blind, Inc.