Oh,  I'm sorry for her passing.  I'm glad people were at that service to celebrate her life.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pat Ferguson
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 6:18 PM
  Subject: Virgie Underwood

  Hi Everyone,

  I just wantd to let you all know that Virgie Underwood passed away a
  few days ago. The Memorial service is going on right now:
  231-224-7224. This is her Chat line The YackShack. Just press pound
  when you come on the room, and press one to enter the room. The last
  time I checked there were 27 people in this room.

  I am muted but the service will be available on CD as well.

  I hope it will be available as an mp3 file, as well.

  She will be missed a lot.

  Love and Blessings,

  Pat Ferguson