Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 16:47:58 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [G_L] FW: [G_L] Mandinka - Sosse; Wollof- Suruwaa; Fulbeh - Fula; Jola - ???
To: [log in to unmask]

Luntang and Yero,
Thanks for this lead. Ajaamantaw seem to be plausible but we need our Jola folk to confirm it for us.

Malanding

On 7/10/2011 8:25 AM, Luntang wrote:

Thank a lot Mr. Jallow I was going to answer this but was not sure of the correct spelling then have to wait for someone like yourself. You are right the Jolas call themselves AJAAMANTAW OR JAAMANTAW . The Mandinka called Themselves " ALL THOSE WHO SPEECH LANGUAGE OF NKO " OR SIMPLY NKO .I bet Mr Jallow know well why we referred to you as FULA .

Luntang