Karim, thanks for your thoughts, but I disagree with you on this.  The line is too long for me and no, I am not going to hold the bucket.  I applaud for your kind heart.  Please don't mind Joe, he is very insensitive.

Joe

Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 19:08:04 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [G_L] [>-<] RE: Urgent Solidarity Action Need: Scattred Janneh Arrested
To: [log in to unmask]

Please Joe!!!
Stop your bullshit and have a humane sense. Keep quite or advocate for his freedom. Amadou Scattred Janneh work for Yahya Jammeh for a reason it can be miscalculated move but the ground that he is detained and charge is illegal that is what you stand up. Stop peddling the bullshit and act with humane sense.