Hi, listmates, I  stopped taking Ibuprofen a few years ago when I had a terrible outbreak of hives and have now discovered I can still take it.   I had a shoulder procedure this past Monday and am ready to graduate from pain meds (using Vicoprofen) to just Ibuprofen.   For some reason, although I can take Ibuprofen in the pain meds, I'm not tolerating  the Advll gel caps and I'd like to stay away from their capsules because they contain sugar.    I'm a very sensitive celiac (and need to avoid top eight allergens) , so would greatly  appreciate all suggestions for a good source of generic GF ibuprofen.

I'm using a high-powered probiotic regimen so please no recommendations for GI support :)

Thanks for your help!

Susan Halter