Hi folks,

Does anyone have suggestions for gluten-free restaurants and/or grocery stores in downtown Cleveland? I'm headed there in a few weeks for a wedding, and will be staying at a hotel a few blocks away from the Indians stadium. I won't have a car, so places within walking distance or easy public transport would be appreciated.

I found a few brief mentions of Cleveland in the list archives, but nothing relevant in the past year. Will summarize responses and share with everyone.

Thanks,
Katie