Hi Mike,
Yes, that's exactly what I want to do, and I don't know how all of you on this list feel, but having to take a recording back and edit it later is way too time consuming!
Harry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Pietruk
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 5:23 PM
  Subject: Re: [VICUG-L] recording and editing on any digital recorders, does it exist?

  Jeff

  What I think Harry is asking is the ability to quickly begin re-recording
  at a given point immediately if he realizes he made an error, paused too
  long, or whatever.
  With a cassette or the old reel to reel, one could quickly get back to
  that spot and begin again.

   The Bible is alive, it speaks to me; it has feet, it runs after me; it has
  hands, it lays hold on me.
   Martin Luther

  Archived on the World Wide Web at
      Signoff: [log in to unmask]