In a message dated 6/10/2011 8:38:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
I have decided that I do want a shiny aluminum house.  LPC (or DFI equivalent) will be happy to assist you with your application to reclad Candela limestone with polished aluminum.  Would it be easier to install the aluminum siding on the house, and then use the powerwasher, or do it before installation? Proper preparation essential. Powerwash all substrate first (1,000,000 BC setting with Raquel Welch), apply titanium furring strips using lead shields 16 in o/c vert and horiz, and install aluminum coil material to cover all surfaces incl doors, windows and mechanical penetrations. Tar all seams.

Then there's those vinyl windows, too.  Not any more.

What's the setting for "remove wax from screens" on a powerwasher, anyway? See above

c Ralph

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html