Exactly. Thank you, Py.

====================
Mary Tegel
hands on impresario
architectural intern
Tegel Design + Planning
====================

On May 1, 2011, at 8:37 PM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

Bin laden dead ....repeat DEAD
.as someone who directly witnessed the 911 attacks
on world trade from the top of the Pan am building
 and who assisted in the rescue effort
 I can't tell you what this means to me and anyone who has compassion for this evil deed did
and what it did to our people
I say that because were a collective ;
 a boiling melting pot of nationalities
and different political and spiritual perspectives
that is unique to the planet .
Lacking fineese at times ;slow to the mark  at times
bumbling and fumbling  ; clumsy and often without forethought ;
 but unique none the less
and at thjis junction in history is the perfect time to act swiftly
and by the stroke of the pen  show our greatness in bringing our service men and women home

The  American psyche was wrongly sucked into war in the mideast
over lies and the murderous  actions of this one man
and NOW ...repeat NOW is the opportune time
 to get us out ...and  with just cause

let the nay sayers all scarmble and fall over themselves
let the right wing nuts and the Republicans  go banaas with their blame
point fingers  and back pedal us with fear back into this war
if the stupidity of  our revenge got us into this mess
then the death of this one man (as stupid as that sounds )
can get us out
so pull the troops out NOW
this is not cut and run
This is Victory  over the very lie posed as truth of why we are there
let the talking heads talk ...march now ; call now ....write your congress man..
... Now
tell em .....slam dunk ...
.mission accomplished...
.we just saved trillions of dollars and how many
of untold lives  of our service men and women
Its a bold decisive move  //// Bin Laden dead .
the war now is on unemployment and poverty
jobs and bread
congratulations for a job well done    now bring em home ///py
//

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html