Brother Ron

Two days ago I saw on TV "freedom fighters" in Benghazi cutting off the head of a poor Ghanian migrant leaving my hearth bleeding and no one is speeking for them and then when I saw these writtings below,I  got sick of these "freedom fighters"

Gadafi is ordering african mercenaries to break into homes in #Benghazi to RAPE Libyan women in order to detract men protesters! #Libya #Feb
20 February 2011 8:04 pm via web

@khalidAlotaibi
Khalid Alotaibi

relatively prosperous state.
#Libya @CNN @CBC. Confirmed the African mercenaries were raised in campus around Sabha and West Mountain since childhood as salves.
20 February 2011 4:14 am via Twitter for iPhone

@AlMingar
MR KANADA
Foreign Fighters

RT @alithelady: RT @KCDalis: @samiyusuf African mercenaries infiltrate every city in Libya, carrying swords to kill. http://mtw.tl/lvjmgt
18 February 2011 6:10 pm via m.tweete.net

@_iima
Halimatu Syadiah

I waiting for for you take on Libya,the Great Ron will always be my Brother.

For Freedom
Saiks