I am surprised seeing you (Haruna Darbo), making senses on this issue thanks to Karamba for making you to act maturely. I think everyone will surely agree with him hence it was not Halifa, Darbo or Musa Jeng who authored the piece. Socrates once said that he who sees with his eyes is the blind, and this idea is most famously captured in his allegory of cave and more explicitly in his description of the divided line. He agues that the invisible world is the most intelligible and that the visible world is the least knowable, and therfore the most obscure. So thanks Karamba for not seeing with your eyes. Edi

om: Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, 22 April, 2011 7:46:57
Subject: Re: Karamba Touray Calls on Opposition Leaders to Draw deep into their resevoir of Selflessness and Patriotism to save the Country!

Thank you Cous Fakoo Fakoo for sharing the great Karamba, a man I have personal admiration for. I encourage all of us to read and understand his plea. Like Karamba, I believe that if there is genuine desire on the part of all our opposition party leaders to remove Yahya from governance, a position Yahya is clearly unfit for, an alliance to remove Yahya should be very easy and swift to form. There ought not be any unnatural excuses, no matter the pride or prejudice, to free oneself from landmark oppresdsion and fear.

I encourage those of our fellow citizens who collaborate with Yahya against their fellow citizens to cease and desist from that odious and selfish endeavour and join the greater number of Gambians to isolate and remove Yahya from leading all of us astray.

Haruna.