hello Lisa:

It has been a wile sense I have used this product and I  was quite satisfied with it then. Reading their home page it says nothing about ad ware. It does talk about finding spy and mal ware.

http://www.safer-networking.org/en/home/index.html

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Lisa McManus
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 10:09 PM
Subject: [VICUG-L] question about spy bot

Hi all,

I know I asked this question a long time ago, but I do not remember the answer and I am a little concerned.  I am using spy bot and I was wondering if that gets rid of not only spy ware, but ad ware also.  I used to use adaware for getting rid of ads, but now the most updated version of that seems to be inaccessible, at least to me, and I don't have any old copies of it.  Thanks very much in advance.

Lisa

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]