From: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve Cook
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 5:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VICUG-L] Books on the Kendal

Hi All,

If 2 people have a Kendal.  Is it possible for them to share their books with each other once they have purchased the books?  Thanks in advance for your help!

Steve Cook

April is Women’s Eye Safety Month. It is estimated that two thirds of blindness and visual impairments occur in women; three quarters of these occurrences are preventable. The South Carolina Commission for the Blind encourages all women to become more diligent in protecting their eye health. For more information about the South Carolina Commission for the Blind visit us online at www.sccb.state.sc.us.

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]