Hi all,
Here's a sneek peak at Windows 8!
See this page for page one of the article
Sneak peek at Windows 8
http://www.komando.com/tips/index.aspx?id=10607
Would you like to be able to use the same software on your computer, but instead, on your phone?  It's coming, as you'll see in this article!
I've been talking with different folks at the big companies, HP, Nokia, Samsung, oh folks, you name it.
All I know is, people tell me all the time, "I'm sick and tired of having to have a phone, and a laptop.  I want a Windows device I can run all my windows software on, instead of my computer, and it needs to be able to be used as a phone, too."
So, here's the latest from the best in the business, Kim Komando, who is absolutely in the know on all things computer!
Harry

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]