Hi All,

I'm trying to copy files to the SD Card I use in my Victor Stream. Whether I use the Humanware Companion or Windows Explorer, the computer keeps telling me my disk is right protected. I don't remember flipping the tab on the card, but after so many error messages, I pulled the card out of the reader and slid the tab in the opposite direction. I'm still getting the same error when I try to copy or delete files.

Any thoughts about why this is happening or how I can resolve it?

Thanks.

Ciao

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]