You are invited to my house for coffee this Thursday, March 31st, from 9 to 11.

Please advise me if you are attending, via email to me only  [log in to unmask].  Do not clog up the list with mindless chit-chat, because then it would displace the normal mindless chit-chat, and our storage space for chit-chat is used up.    My apartment cannot legally hold more than 25, morally more than 30.

I will supply coffee and tea and some sort of vile, sugary sticky thing with BHA, BHT and Cesium-12.    If you must have latte or whatever, bring it yourself.

I am a little skeptical, but Ken tells me it's interesting.

Christopher Gray
1105 Park Avenue
89th Street
premises 212-427-0778

There is a 70 pound poodle here who gets alarmed at strangers, but as long as you are not afraid of him, it should not be a problem.  Of course, most people are afraid of him.   If you want to pet him, do so from under the chin, not on top of the head, unless you are wearing hockey gloves.

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html