ROAD TRIP!!!
j/k,  wish i could be there, I've never had a chocolate croissant but anything with chocolate can't be bad.
~deb

--- On Sun, 3/20/11, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: The Next BP Preservation Breakfast will be at the 1923 apartment of ...
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sunday, March 20, 2011, 4:38 PM

...Christopher Gray, 1105 Park Avenue, 6C, at 89th Street, from 9-11 on
Thursday March 31st.

Although I would like to know how many thousand chocolate croissants to
buy, do NOT reply to this email, please.  I will ask for expressions of
interest on Tuesday the 29th.

Christopher

Ken, pls forward to all your damned twitter/FB/LinkedIn pals.

--

http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html