From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 11:01:32 -0500
Subject: Re: Ello Jallow
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]

Yero, I have been following the Ello affair closely. By all accounts, he was a healthy young man full of hope for the future and he was found dead under mysterious circumstances. Have they conducted an autopsy on his body to establish cause and time of death?

Very sad indeed. I do not wonder who is responsible for Ello's assasination. And I know you don't either. We all know what kind of Gambia we have. Somehow many of us are in reckless denial. I would rather die hungry than seek my own death in want. I hope the family of Ello does not trade their dignity and Ello's memory for other coercive considerations. That will cheapen the lives of those who have gone and those still alive.

Thanx for sharing.
Haruna.