Fankung
Now then, who I my responding to Fankung and what transpired to warrant my
response? If you are able to answer that, then I will respond to you. What
discussions occured in the freedom newspaper to warrant to attack on UDP U.S
members, did you hear it, if not do and then spread your good news.
Suntou