Cous Fankung,

I thought Hon. Hamat is leader of NRP? And Waa leader of NDAM. Rambo was a
member of UDP but he has since decided to join APRC. If UDP is dead, how
could  the opposition require UDP to form a coalition? Are you sure you're
alright?

Haruna. I am leaning toward expelling you from my family if you're not
careful. Let's see which family you defect to. And they'll take you.

In a message dated 1/26/2011 1:16:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,