It is sad to see Pa spending his valuable time talking on irrelevant self-defeating subjects rather than importance matters on Gambian politics.
As it happens, those feeding him have benefited more from the UDP than those they are attacking, how ironical. Now Pa said, Fulas are the largest ethnic group in the Gambia. That is fantastic news and by Allah may they increase in number. Another gentleman said, some Mandinkas in Sweden hand his daughter in Marriage without his approval and that means, the Mandinkas always think they are better than others. Now then, open the cans of worm, lets get on with it. Let Pa bring on more Mandinka maligning and relax, if that is what it will take, it is ok.
Suntou

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 4:13 PM, Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Kemo and Ansu,

Falaye's case is one of fraudulent agency. Any speech emanatin from fraudulent agency does not fall under Free speech. Many "journalists" confuse the universal and intrinsic rights to free speech and its underpinnings. Being a "supporter" of a political party is not the same as being a member or an official of the party.

Haruna.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ansumana Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
To: GAMBIA-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wed, Jan 26, 2011 11:04 am
Subject: Re: Is Pa Nderry and the freedomnewspaper working for Jammeh and the APRC?

Jallow,

This seems to be a simple case of Pa Nderry was exposed for his bias. His
subsequent shows have exposed this more. You can see that he is trying to find
anyone who he can have come on his show to say anything negative about UDP and
Lawyer Darbo. He is always talking from both sides of his mouth contracdicting
himself everytime he opens his mouth. Pa needs to take a dose of reality and
move on with better things for him and Gambia if he cares about Gambia.

I have read the UDP, USA press release and listened to the radio show and all I
heard is the USA members trying to tell the audience what the party is up to and
defend lies being pedalled against UDP. Don't they have the right to speak
their opinions too just like Falaye that Pa Nderry is defending for his right to
free expression?

Ansu
----
Kemo Jallow said:

Listening to Pa Nderry after the defection of Rambo to APRC ,with the issues Pa
is talking about trying to be little Ousainou Darbo on his radio. One can say
that Pa is working for Jammeh. With his double standard comments Pa is ready to
destroy UDP. MY ADVICE TO GAMBIANS AND THE UDP IS TO BE VERY CAREFUL WITH PA
NDERRY AND HIS FREEDOMNEWSPAPER. Pa has an agenda against the gambian
opposition. NADD failed because of some comments mde on the online newspapers
specially the freedomnewspaper.

Pa said that he is independent and know one can controll him. Then why he want
to controlls the UDP by supporting ideas calling for a change in the party he
did not support. Anyone who know Darbo personally knows that Darbo is not
tribalist. UDP UK and UDP USA please stop discussing certain issues at the
freedom radio. Right now we dont need a journalis or a person who is trying to
undermine the little efforts of our opposition political partys, who are
struggling everyday on the ground. I would be very happy if Pa Nderry can come
on the ground and form a political party and challenge Jammeh. Ablie Wadda has
been and opposition leader for decades before being a president. If Pa cannot
support our oppositions leaders please let him stop undermining them.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい
To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web
interface

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

--
Surah- Ar-Rum 30-22
"And among His signs is the creation of heavens and the earth, and the difference of your languages and colours. Verily, in that are indeed signs for men of sound knowledge." Qu'ran

www.suntoumana.blogspot.com