Dr. Jeng,

Peace be onto you. I share your concerns, but I say to you, hang in there. The same reason you noted for signing up here, made all of us sign up.

For this debate, I think I made myself very clear, but yours deserves acknowledgement, including the many others who made the positive call of cease-fire. Hopefully, no one will insult others first. If that happens, the one that is insulted will revenge in full, and I am afraid, it will be a situation that cannot be avoided.

That said, between a sanaku (you) and his Peul (me), I will say, don't let this make you delist....hang in there my dear.

Here is a poem I have always enjoyed....and have a pleasant day, my brother.

http://www.poetry.com/poems/ending-of-the-battle/14368360/

Always Yero.

There is no god but Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger. Fear and Worship only Allah alone!