I'd also suggest Revo Uninstaller from
http://www.revouninstaller.com/start_freeware_download.html. There's a
free version and a professional version. I think it lists more
applications then you'll see in Windows Add/Remove Programs. It loads
faster. You can use first character navigation. It'll run the program's
installer and then give you the option of cleaning the registry and hard
drive for anything that's left over. I highly recommend it.

Christopher