No bagels yet. Waiting to see who shows up

Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
From: Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, Jan 12, 2011 13:13:31 GMT+00:00
Subject: [BP] Bagels & Coffee Update

As of 8:03 the steps are being cleared, coffee & bagels on the way... if
you are there speak up.

Either find Jim Hicks or John Stahl.

In my case, at 5 am got up, dressed up, ready to go and not only was the
truck snowed in it was plowed in. No Manhattan for me today.

][<

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed,
or to change your settings, go to: