From: Joe Joe <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, December 30, 2010 12:09:24 PM
Subject: Re: [>-<] Hamat Bah to contest 2011 presidential election - BY HIMSELF,
BROKEN OPPOSITION, NO COALITION

  Che, if opposition party politics is dead in the Gambia, they killed
themselves and will bury themselves.  You have heard me say here several times
that win or loose, 2011 will bring change to the opposition parties as we know
them.  I am a realist and stockholders have no business in the affairs of their
country but to dream big and to want to see it prosperous.  I am not going to be
responsible for the shortsightedness of any politician or party.  A failure to
coalesce is not a failure on the side of the people, but a failure of the
politicians and their egos.  As to your cajole of no opposition in parliament,
well if that happens, one cannot fault the voters for sending them all packing.
 One would have to be really reckless, politically, to have the audacity to
spite the wishes of the voters and expect the voter to waste their time with
you.  If they are all voted out, then they should die of shame, for the people
would have in essence told them that with all the murders, criminal activity,
embezzlement, and international isolation of Yaya, the voters still say they
will choose Yaya and his wolves over the opposition.  That would be the ultimate
insult to the opposition and one that would punch the life out of them and that
they equally deserve.  Let them continue their ways and they will meet that
faith soon.

You know my opinion regarding the two frauds in Henry and Hamat.  As far as I am
concern, Henry is a non-issue because he has not even voted for himself, yet,
let alone his neighborhood voting for him.  Leaving Hamat.  I called him out in
2006 and I am calling him out again in 2010.  The man is a fraud and if that is
your view of him, then we are in agreement.

Saving the best for last. I know you think it is funny to you to come here to
joke at the expense of the victims of Yaya, but you have a problem, for Yaya
himself knows that folks do not like him and he cannot trust anyone around him.
 The people will deal with the opposition leaders and their parties, just like
they have been dealing with Yaya.  You can be rest assured that after the 2011
Presidential and 2012 NAM elections, we will continue to be here to tell the
world about Yaya and not even Yaya can stop that.  It is laughable to have the
letters APRC in the same sentence with the word legitimacy.

Joe