Dear Cherno,

Please accept and extend our sincere condolences to Dr. Kebbeh's family. May his soul rest in perfect peace.

Baba

Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 13:05:51 -0500
Subject: [>-<] Obituary Announcement - Dr. Amadou S. Kebbeh
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]

Hello All,

Please join me in extending my condolences to the family of Dr. Amadou Sohna Kebbeh. Dr. Kebbeh passed away last Friday in the Gambia. Before his untimely death, he was the director of The Gambia Public Procurement Agency. Dr. Kebbeh is a career civil servant, having worked at the ministry of education, studying in Canada and finally receiving a PhD from Columbia University. May His Soul Rest in Perfect Peace.

Best Regards
Kebbeh