From: Yanks Darboe <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: AGENDA 2011 ?
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, 6 December, 2010, 21:49

Demba

These fools think they are in the United States! How many Gambians ever heard of
that term; primaries much more understand what
it means.

Even in the UK; we have a coalition government but we never had primaries as to
who should lead.

These fools have started their nonsense. Let them go to hell with their agenda nonsense.

These Old Jackson Five crew are really some wanna be comedians.

They wish to mislead us into thinking that
Alpha Conde and Cellou Diallo held Primaries
before they led the political alliances they led in Guinea elections.

The PDOIS executive need some political CPDs.

I have stated it before, these guys are given too much political clout than they deserve.

Nemesis Yanks