Hi everyone, I have started to use the Maps Program on the N-82.  In addition to this program I have Loadstone and Access.  For exploring an area Maps is great, and so far I've used the voice guided feature and have liked it, but the drawback is that it will not tell you what street you are passing by or businesses a long the way.  If anyone knows of any other main streamed GPS programs that interface with Mobile Speak let me know, but I still see a nich for Access even though it isn't supported and Loadstone.  Has anyone tried the Maps Program though and what do you think?

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]