  From: Karen Carter
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 8:29 PM
  Subject: Re: Peak a boo

  Oh wow Brad, glad to see you.  Does anyone hear from Kathy Dubois.  I tried to send her a e-mail but it came back.
  I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

  ABC's Of Salvation
  Admit you are a sinner. Rom 3:23
  Believe in Christ. Acts 16:31
  Confess your faith. Rom 10:9-10

  If you believe there is not God, than just die. For without a God you can do this.
  The national anthem of Hell is:  "I Did It My Way."

  Karen Carter '74
  www.the-team.biz/MV2114839