From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Phil Scovell
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: Update

Vicki and others,

I thought it was getting better but the steroids didn't help much and I only had a few days of pain killers.  I tried going all this week, and part of the weekend, without using anything for pain.  Well, overall, I was out of it so I just couldn't stand the pain any longer.  Besides, I really wanted a lower back MRI to see if something was wrong and that's the only real way.  So tomorrow that will be done and I have enough pain meds to keep the edge off.  I can't sit or walk or stand without there being pain now, however, so it isn't very comfortable.  In short, the hip pain is continuous and the rest of my leg aches all the time.

Phil.