Good question, we have a station on 1640, but it's 15 miles away, and
doesn't cause a problem.  I just got the sx-100 Friday night.  I have been
having a blast with it.  Their is a chip out of the band spread knob, so I
am looking for one of them.  The band switch is very stiff, so I need to
figure out how to loosen that.  Other than that, it's in great shape.
alinement and tuning seem perfect.  You get a real feel for the spectrum
with a radio like this.  If you don't hit the radio, you can copy cw on 15
meters with it.  10 hasn't opened.  I was listening to dx on 17 and 20
yesterday.