Linda & Njai:

Your guys are doing a fabulous job with PanAfrica on WORT - 89.9 FM Saturdays at
2:00 PM.  Keep it up and do not let anyone tell you otherwise.  Always keep it
around the music, keep the music playing always!!!!!

An idea albeit crazy – There are 53 countries in Africa, and your show is two
hours so you can choose to devote 10 to 15 minutes each show to one country in
Africa each week.  You would play music from the featured country (traditional
&/or modern) and a “Did you know?” segment on the country.

A for instance:

Sierra Leone:  Did you know that on February 14, 1972, Sierra Leone made the
world headlines when the world's third-largest gem quality diamond called the
"Star of Sierra Leone" was discovered in Koidu, Sierra Leone. The "Star of
Sierra Leone" now valued at about $ 3 million is 968.8 carats.

In a one year cycle, you would have covered the entire continent.  The new 2011
African Assoc calendar has all the independence dates of African countries
indicated and could be a guide to select which countries in which month.
(Everyone – this is a blatant and shameless plug for the AAM calendars)

I think (just thinking) such a format would be a good candidate for syndication
by other radio stations around the world.

I can help with this if need be.  Cheers and again, keep up the good work.