Wow!  Now that's something!!
Vicki & Yellow Lab Guide Dog Elway
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Phil Scovell
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 5:09 PM
  Subject: What to do with your life

  Friday, I spent all afternoon, and early evening, waiting to testify over a property dispute problem.  I had testified one day last week and now was waiting to do so again.  One man came up to talk with my friend, Gary, who was with me.  During their short conversation, the man said he wish he could live to be hundreds of years old just to keep on learning new things.  I immediately wished there was a way to explain the millennium to him and that we will have a thousand years to do whatever we wish and we will have our glorified bodies in which to do it.  Even so, come quickly, Lord Jesus.

  Phil.

  I Was Perfect Until I Met Jesus
  www.SafePlaceFellowship.com