http://www.gainako.com/news/news/2010/09/04/in-loving-memory-of-amadou-musa-pembo.html

Dear Foks,

I ask you all to take another moment and remember our dear friend and brother, Amadou Musa Pembo now that his death has been established.

Please read what others had to say about him...

Brother Musa, I love you so much...and I hope Allah grants you mercy for eternity.

Rest in Peace.

Yero.

There is no god but Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger. Fear and Worship only Allah alone!