If I accidentally eat gluten, then I get hives on my neck and chest which turn into red itchy blisters. I have only been GF for 8 months, but this response has only happened this last month as I am becoming more sensitive to gluten. If it happens again, what is the best way to treat my skin? Is there a topical cream I can use? And is it a good idea to detoxify after I have been glutened?

Thank you, Michelle