Could anyone suggest a gluten-free mix that would turn out a moist and flavorful bread.  I would prefer to bake from scratch but plan to move soon and don't want to have to store  all of the ingredients I'd need to do that.   For starters, I'll try a mix.  I shop Whole Foods and they have quite a selection.  Any suggestions will be appreciated and I will summarize.  Thanks.

Nancy in LA

*******
*******