What is a qchord?

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Sharon Hooley
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2010 9:19 PM
Subject: The QChord!

Hey Pat!

So you have a QChord!  I've just ordered on this past month, but they're out of stock, so I have to wait wait wait.  Where did you get yours?  I ordered from a store from QChord.net.  I hope they don't stop making and selling them because the economy is down!

I also wish I still lived in the Portland area, as I have between 91-96.  I knew Cecily and Linda Templeton.

Enjoy being with them.  But aren't you scared about being in isolation?  I wish I could be paid for a study, but I take medications, so I'm not sure if I'd qualify.  I showed interest in one in Boston, but the lady who answered me said I wasn't the candidate they were looking for.

take care everyone!

Sharon
Sharon
SkypeName: