Mr. Abdoukarim, thank you for posting the below. Like you rightly stated
Mr. Ayodele Ameen is due to arrive here in New York to meet and discuss the
July 22nd Gambia day of action with concern Gambians tomorrow at the Amnesty
International office, New York, U.S.A. For any concern Gambian living in the
New York area wishing to attend the meeting can send an email to
[log in to unmask] or call Yanks @ 646-642-3327 before, Thursday 1pm for
security clearance.

The address is:
 Amnesty International,