Good to hear from you.......time does fly...the older one gets the faster it goes!!!
so,read anything good lately......
Rhonda
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Vicki
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2010 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: update from Georgia

Rhonda,

Good for you for getting that C in Math.  Math is such a struggle for sure.

Glad to hear that you and Ben are doing great.  Has it really been a year already?  Wow, how time flies.

With my mom  going through that period of illness and my parents requiring us to watch after them more, life has been interesting.

I shouldn't say this too loud but I'm really missing school.  It felt good to be out but now I think I'm hitting that adjustment period.  Thinking about returning and other options.

It's good to read books just because one wants to.  That's what I've been doing in between extra work stuff.

Vicki & Yellow Lab Guide Dog Elway