Oh my.  Frank was probably reacting to the pain and Gretchen was the unintended party.  What an ordeal for Gretchen.  Praying.  Do keep us posted.  I'm sorry for Frank as well.

Vicki & Yellow Lab Guide Dog Elway
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Phil Scovell
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 6:57 PM
Subject: [ECHURCH-USA] Prayer

Gretchen had a dog named Frank that was a stray.  She and Mike had him for
the last few weeks and they really became attached to him.  He was a chow
lab mix and a very friendly dog.  He got hit by a car today and as Gretchen
tried to help him, he bit her in the mouth and face so she is going to the
hospital for stitches right now.  Frank didn't make it.

Phil.