Thanks.glad your mece is doing good too!

How are you?

From: The Electronic Church [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Karen Carter
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2010 7:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: update from Georgia

That is great news, Rhonda,  my niece too, is doing great with her kidney
she got about the same time.  I know you will do great in your classes.

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

ABC's Of Salvation
Admit you are a sinner. Rom 3:23
Believe in Christ. Acts 16:31
Confess your faith. Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not God, than just die. For without a God you can do
this.

Karen Carter '74
www.the-team.biz/MV2114839