[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
In a message dated 5/13/2010 12:44:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
those damned insurance guys... reminds me of the letter we had to write where we said that we make holes in walls but we NEVER ever look in them
Interesting, we're only supposed to LOOK in them, and aren't permitted to make them.
yeah, go figure!
if you look in the hole and ask me what the hell is that? then we had better not tell anyone we had this little conversation

--

To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html