Dear Sandy,

Loving, I will be praying for your sister and Brother-in-Law and for
their safety, and protection for their property.

This is horrible, and I hope and pray the police deal with these
situations mighty fast.

Please keep us posted.

Sending you bunches of lovings and squeezings.

Loving you bunches,

Pat Ferguson