May Allah/DaarManso be with you.

Haruna.

In a message dated 4/15/2010 4:09:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Haruna sorry for the delay in replying. The Demo is today the 15th. I am just signing off to board the train. Wasalam
"Righteousness is not just facing the east or west..."
Wasalam
Suntou

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 12:05 AM, Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Indeed Suntou. I was looking for your announcement where you shared the date with us and the times. I couldn't find it. I wonder if you can share it with us here again. I want to make sure if its gonna rain, that I bring my umbrella. Thanx. I look forward to seeing Junior and all you good people there.

Haruna.

In a message dated 4/14/2010 11:43:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Thanks Bailo, your patriotism is noteworthy. I am sure folks there will appreciate your kind words. Haruna, today it's Peters, tomorrow, who knows who. After this, we need to step up a gear. It will take few people to undo Jammeh.
Suntou

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 12:04 PM, bailo jallow <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks Suntou, I shall be there with you in spirit waving my plackard. We kindly urge our compatriots and others who could attend in their persons to do so. National duty calls.

Cheers!

Bailo

--- On Wed, 14/4/10, suntou touray <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: suntou touray <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Direction for the Embassies In London
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, 14 April, 2010, 10:20

Direction For the Demonstration tomorrow the 15th.
Gambian Embassy
57 Kensington Court
Train: High Street kensington, by Bus off the High street kensington high way.
14.30-15.30pm
Nigerian Embassy directions: By Train from Oxford Circus, Embarkanment, Charing Cross

NIGERIA HIGH COMMISSION
9, NORTHUMBERLAND AVENUE
LONDON WC2N 5BX
Trafalgar Square
13.00 to 14.00
For further details please call: 07581329381

To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] href="http:[log in to unmask]" target=_blank rel=nofollow>[log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい