Hi everyone, I just thought of a few other things here in regards to my Windows issue.  I looked under my problems and solutions section in the control panel, and it suggested I update Windows, and I even went as far as taking the optional updates.  I also started to notice the problem with Explorer when I updated Java on Tuesday night.  Ha anyone else had any issues with Java or other updates? Java has always left me a lone as far as use on my machine with anything.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]