Hi Anna,

Other than Outlook, I positively hate Office 2007.  However, I'm right
in the middle of a tables exercise and so MUST use it.  So here's how
to delete a table.

Place cursor anywhere in the table you wish to delete.

With numlock off, hold down Left Alt and press 5 on the numpad.  This
selects the entire table.

Hold down the shift key and press Delete.  This deletes the entire
table.

It's as easy as that.

Oh yes, one important keystroke which you may already know.  If you
mess it up, Control + z will undo the last change you made.  Repeat to

George.