Hi, Unfortunately, a family emergency has me scrambling overnight to make plane and hotel reservations in Punta Gorda/Port Charlotte, FL.  That's the easy part.  Now finding gluten free food is the difficult part...  I'm hoping some listserv members could point me in the right direction.  I would appreciate it most greatly and will post my summary after I return.  Thank you in advance!  Samantha