I was wondering if you had any suggestions for a GLUTEN, EGG, DAIRY AND NUT FREE birthday cake?  I'm not having any luck finding a good recipe on line???  Any suggestions???  I can use soy milk to replace the dairy and I buy egg substitutes...but I'm not sure if there is a super tasty birthday cake that I can make????    Any tips/suggestions would be awesome!

Thanks to all!

Denis
Dealing with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity?
Get updated facts for the food you need. www.myGlutenFacts.com

*******
*******