Ha-ha-haaa,

Apparently, many of you were under the same rock as me (your words not
mine) and did not know about the Olive Garden's
GF options.

Well, I found out about them from a place on the net called "THE GLUTEN
FREE REGISTRY."  And they are located here:

http://www.glutenfreeregistry.com/index.jsp

This is an invaluable resource.  Kudos to whoever thought it up and got
it going!  It held quite a few surprises for me here
in N. Alabama and maybe it will have a few for you too!

Hope this helps,
Lynda