I love you too Suntou.

Haruna. Mams don't get any funny ideas. You don't see any balafons here do you????

In a message dated 2/28/2010 6:17:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
There is only one GDP.
Suntou

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 7:48 PM, Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The proprietors did not have the decency to introduce themselves to us. I was alerted by our attorneys of their existence and we viewed their "site" together yesterday. Frankly I felt sorry for them. These are some of the pitfalls of the internet. So buyer and searcher beware. We will not proceed with any legal action for now but they will be monitored in the event they represent more material affect on The Global Democracy Project.

We notice they made efforts to be a bit different in that our names begin with the definite article "The" and they seem to be more localized than we are. Perhaps they aim to dupe unsuspecting people of Africa, Cameroon, and La-Guinea. Our attempts to reach them have not been successful so far and we have sent a formal alert to the US State Department. We will alert our partners in Africa and will present a disclaimer on our site soon on the Press Statements Page.

I encourage you to see the marked similarity for yourselves: http://www.globaldemocraticproject.org/page04.html

It seems they are only now starting. Our passion and vision can probably not be equalled by any copy-cat or fraudster but we do not want their delinquencies and crimes to ruboff on us.

Thank you people.
Haruna.